This booklet contains a transcription from one of the registers created by the Clerk of the Peace for the county, recording the names of persons licensed to sell ale.  The sign of the house is included where given.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Buckinghamshire South Eastern Division - Return of Public and Beer Houses 1872.

This booklet contains a transcription of the Return of Public and Beer Houses dated 29th September 1872 for the South Eastern Division of Buckinghamshire.  The return lists establishments by parish giving the sign of the house, the year when the first licence was granted (where known), the name of the occupier and the name and address of the owner.

The South Eastern Division included the parishes of Beaconsfield, Burnham, Boveney, Chalfont St. Giles, Chalfont St. Peter, Datchet, Denham, Dorney, Eton, Farnham Royal, Fulmer, Hedgerley, Hedgerley Dean, Hitcham, Horton, Iver, Langley Marish, Seer Green, Stoke Poges, Taplow, Upton cum Chalvey, Wexham and Wraysbury.  

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Buckinghamshire Central Division - Return of Public and Beer Houses 1872.

This booklet contains a transcription of the Return of Public and Beer Houses dated 29th September 1872 for the Central Division of Buckinghamshire.  The return lists establishments by parish giving the sign of the house, the year when the first licence was granted (where known), the name of the occupier and the name and address of the owner.

The Central Division included the parishes of Aston Abbotts, Aston Clinton, Aston Sandford, Aylesbury, Bierton, Buckland, Cheddington, Cublington, Cuddington, Dinton, Drayton Beauchamp, Edlesborough, Ellesborough, Fleet Marston, Great Hampden, Great Kimble, Great Missenden, Grove, Haddenham, Halton, Hardwick, Hartwell, Horsenden, Hulcott, Ilmer, Ivinghoe, Kingsey, Little Hampden, Little Kimble, Little Missenden, Linslade, Lower Winchendon, Marsworth, Mentmore, Monks Risborough, Pitstone, Princes Risborough, Quarrendon, Slapton, Soulbury, Stewkley, Stoke Mandeville, Stone, The Lee, Towersey, Upper Winchendon, Waddesdon, Wendover, Weston Turville, Wing and Wingrave. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Roberts and Wilson's Brewery Estate Books 1888-1907.

The brewery at Ivinghoe is believed to have been founded around 1720.  By 1873 it was in the ownership of Henry Mann Roberts and William Wilson and remained so until it was sold to Benskins Brewery in 1927.  This publication is a transcription of three of the Estate Books created by the Brewery.  The first two volumes record changes of tenancy in the licensed houses and usually include the name and address of the property, the date of the changeover, the names of the outgoing and incoming landlords together with any remarks.  in a number of cases the 1891 and/or 1901 census information has been added.  The third volume gives information about the Beer Houses and other property belonging to the Brewery.  It includes the name and location of the House, whether it is leasehold, copyhold or freehold, terms of the lease, owner and any remarks. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!