FULL TITLE:  Abingdon Congregational Church - Baptisms 1723-1729 & 1780-1844; Burials 1729-1740 & 1787-1853; Members 1807-1898.

This booklet contains a transcription of the register of baptisms 1723 to 1729 and burials 1729 to 1740 and the register of baptisms 1780 to 1844 and burials 1787 to 1853.  These have been supplemented with lists of members commencing in the year 1807 and continuing until 1898 which contain much information regarding the admission and removal of many of the members.  Also included is an incomplete, undated list which may pre-date that which commences in 1807.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Abingdon and Witney Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.  This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Abingdon and Witney Circuits, which included places of worship at Abingdon [Berkshire], Bampton, Barnard Gate, Burford, Charlbury, Finstock, Freeland, Hailey, Hanborough, Milton under Wychwood, North Leigh, South Leigh, Stonesfield, Sutton and Witney [all Oxfordshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Hungerford Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1869-1937.

A Primitive Methodist Circuit based on West Shefford was formed in 1831 and renamed Newbury Circuit in 1845.  The Hungerford Primitive Methodist Circuit was formed in 1869 with the separation of 414 members from the Newbury Circuit.  The Hungerford Circuit had chapels at Eastbury, East Garston, Hungerford, Kintbury, Lambourne, Shalbourn, Weston in the parish of Welford, and West Shefford [all Berkshire] and at Aldbourne, Bagshot, Froxfield, Little Bedwyn, Ramsbury and Witcha [all Wiltshire].  In both Newbury and Hungerford union with the Wesleyans took place in 1937 and, with dwindling membership in both places, they almagamated in 1971 to form the Newbury and Hungerford Methodist Circuit.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Hungerford Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume One - Baptisms 1810-1880.

The Hungerford Wesleyan Methodist Circuit was formed in 1810 from the Newbury Circuit and had places of worship at Eastbury, East Garston, Hungerford, Hungerford Newtown, Lambourne, Lambourne Woodlands, Shalbourne and Shefford Woodlands [all Berkshire] and at Aldbourne, Baydon, Burbage, Chilton Foliat, Chisbury, Great Bedwyn, Marlborough, Ramsbury, Woodsend and Wilton [all Wiltshire].  In both Newbury and Hungerford union with the Primitive Methodists took place in 1937 and, with dwindling membership in both places, they amalgamated in 1971 to form the Newbury and Hungerford Methodist Circuit.  This volume contains a transcription of the baptismal entries found in the circuit registers for the period 1810 to 1880 inclusive.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Hungerford Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume Two - Baptisms 1881-1937 and Marriages 1886-1897.

The Hungerford Wesleyan Methodist Circuit was formed in 1810 from the Newbury Circuit and had places of worship at Eastbury, East Garston, Hungerford, Hungerford Newtown, Lambourne, Lambourne Woodlands, Shalbourne and Shefford Woodlands [all Berkshire] and at Aldbourne, Baydon, Burbage, Chilton Foliat, Chisbury, Great Bedwyn, Marlborough, Ramsbury, Woodsend and Wilton [all Wiltshire].  In both Newbury and Hungerford union with the Primitive Methodists took place in 1937 and, with dwindling membership in both places, they amalgamated in 1971 to form the Newbury and Hungerford Methodist Circuit.  This volume contains a transcription of the baptismal entries found in the circuit registers for the period 1881 to 1937 inclusive and the marriage entries for the period 1886 to 1897 inclusive .

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE: Hungerford, Marlborough and Wantage Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904. Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'. This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Hungerford, Marlborough and Wantage Circuits. The Hungerford Circuit included palces of worship at Eastbury, Hungerford and Lambourn [all Berkshire] and at Chilton Foliat and Ramsbury [ both Wiltshire]. The Marlborough Circuit included places of worship at Axford, Burbage, Easton Royal, Great Bedwyn, Marlborough, Oare, Pewsey, Wilton and Wootton Rivers [all Wiltshire]. The Wantage Circuit included places of worship at Blewbury, Childrey, Didcot, Harwell, Steventon, Wantage and West Hendred [all Berkshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Maidenhead Congregational Church - Baptisms, Marriages and Burials.

This booklet contains a transcription of the baptisms 1745-1749, 1769-1846 and 1884-1900, marriages 1879-1895 and burials 1791-1811 and 1826-1908 entered in the registers of the Independent or Congregational Church founded in the late 17th century in Back Street (now West Street), Maidenhead.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Maidenhead Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1885-1930.

The Maidenhead Primitive Methodist Circuit included chapels at Bray, Cookham Dean and Maidenhead [all Berkshire] and at Boveney, Eton Wick and Great Marlow [all Buckinghamshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Maidenhead and Windsor Wesleyans - Baptisms 1823-1837 and 1846-1925, Burials 1843-1903.

This booklet contains a transcription of the surviving registers from the Windsor and Maidenhead Wesleyan Methodist Circuit.  These consist of a register of Baptisms at Windsor 1823-1837, a register of Baptisms at Maidenhead 1846-1925 and a register of Burials at Maidenhead 1843-1903.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Newbury Primitive Methodist Circuit - Volume One - Baptisms 1831-1874.

The Newbury Primitive Methodist Circuit, originally named Shefford Circuit, was formed in 1831 and covered a large area of West Berkshire and North Hampshire.  This area was reduced in 1869 by the creation of a separate Hungerford Circuit.  This booklet contains a transcription of the entries found in the Circuit Baptisms Registers for the period 1831 to 1874, including residents of Beedon, Boxford, Chaddleworth, Chieveley, Cold Ash, Compton, Eastbury, Hampstead Norreys, Hungerford, Lambourn, Leckhamstead, Newbury, Peasemore, Shefford, Thatcham and Winterbourne [all Berkshire], Ashford Hill, Burghclere, East Woodhay, Ecchinswell, Kingsclere and Plastow Green [all Hampshire] and Aldbourne, Little Bedwin, Ramsbury and Shalbourn [all Wiltshire].  

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Newbury Primitive Methodist Circuit - Volume Two - Baptisms 1875-1913.  

The Newbury Primitive Methodist Circuit, originally named Shefford Circuit, was formed in 1831 and covered a large area of West Berkshire and North Hampshire.  This area was reduced in 1869 by the creation of a separate Hungerford Circuit.  This booklet contains a transcription of the entries found in the Circuit Baptisms Registers for the period 1875 to 1913, including residents of Boxford, Chaddleworth, Chieveley, Cold Ash, Compton, Hampstead Norreys, Leckhamstead, Newbury, Peasemore, Thatcham and Winterbourne [all Berkshire] and Ashford Hill, Burghclere, East Woodhay, Kingsclere and Plastow Green [all Hampshire].  

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Newbury Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1796-1852.

The Newbury Wesleyan Methodist Circuit was formed in 1796.  The Circuit Plan of 1854/5 gives place of worship at Boxford, Brightwalton, Chaddleworth, Chieveley, East Ilsley, Halfway, Hampstead Norris, Inkpen, Kintbury, Leckhampstead, Newbury, Shefford, Stockcross, Thatcham, Winterbourne and Worlds End [all Berkshire] and at Ashford Hill, Baughurst, East Woodhay, Faccombe and Kingsclere [all Hampshire].  This volume contains a transcription of the baptismal entries found in the circuit registers for the period 1796 to 1852 inclusive. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Newbury Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.  This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Newbury Circuit, which included places of worship at Boxford, Brightwalton, Chaddleworth, Chieveley, Hampstead Norris, Inkpen, Kintbury, Newbury, Shefford, Thatcham and Worlds End [all Berkshire], Kingsclere and Stockcross [both Hampshire] and at Woodhay [Berkshire and Hampshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Newbury Upper Meeting Presbyterian Church - Baptisms 1763-1837 and Burials 1784-1837.

The Presbyterian Church at Newbury was founded about 1686 anthough its progenitors were followers of the Reverend Benjamin Woodbridge who was ejected from the living at Newbury in 1662.  After the death of Mr. Woodbridge in 1684 the Independent and Presbyterian bodies formed distinct congregations, holding separate communion services but meeting in the same building and having a common fund.  Reverend John Southwell became pastor of the Presbyterian flock in 1688.  A few years later differences arose between the two congregations and in 1697 the Presbyterians withdrew and erected the Upper Meeting House near the river Kennet.  This booklet contains a transciption of the register of baptisms 1763 to 1837 and burials 1784 to 1837. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Newbury Lower Meeting Independent Church - Baptisms 1695-1771 & 1784-1864.

The Independent Church at Newbury was founded about 1686 anthough its progenitors were followers of the Reverend Benjamin Woodbridge who was ejected from the living at Newbury in 1662.  After the death of Mr. Woodbridge in 1684 the Independent and Presbyterian bodies formed distinct congregations, holding separate communion services but meeting in the same building and having a common fund.  Mr. Benjamin Merriman, a native of Newbury, became the first pastor of the Independents in 1686.  A few years later differences arose between the two congregations and in 1697 the Presbyterians withdrew and erected the Upper Meeting House near the river Kennet.  This booklet contains a transciption of the register of baptisms 1695 to 1771 and 1784 to 1864.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Newbury Lower Meeting Independent Church - Marriages 1839-1860; Burials 1784-1865; Church Minute Book 1696-1734.

The Independent Church at Newbury was founded about 1686 anthough its progenitors were followers of the Reverend Benjamin Woodbridge who was ejected from the living at Newbury in 1662.  After the death of Mr. Woodbridge in 1684 the Independent and Presbyterian bodies formed distinct congregations, holding separate communion services but meeting in the same building and having a common fund.  Mr. Benjamin Merriman, a native of Newbury, became the first pastor of the Independents in 1686.  A few years later differences arose between the two congregations and in 1697 the Presbyterians withdrew and erected the Upper Meeting House near the river Kennet.  This booklet contains a transciption of the register of marriages 1839 to 1860 and burials 1784 to 1865.  These have been supplemented with information from 'Mr. Merryman's Book' which includes lists of members commencing in the year 1696, much information regarding the admission and removal of many of the members and deaths and burials 1729 to 1734.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Reading Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.  This booklet contains a trancription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Reading Circuit, which included places of worship at Burghfield, Reading (Oxford Road), Reading (Spring Gardens), Reading (Wesley), Tilehurst, Twyford and Wokingham (all Berkshire) and at Caversham, Henley on Thames and Whitchurch Hill (all Oxfordshire). 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Reading & District Congregationalists - Baptisms, Marriages and Burials.

This booklet contains entries from the registers of some churches or chapels in Reading, Berkshire and the surrounding area which, at some point in time, were used for Congregational or Independent worship.  Included are baptisms 1820 to 1829 from Ebenezer Independent Chapel, Oxford Road, Reading; baptisms 1821 to 1824 from London Street Independent Chapel, Reading; baptisms, marriages and burials 1857 to 1862 from Castle Street Congregational Chapel, Reading; baptisms 1865 to 1875 and 1889 to 1895 and marriages 1867 to 1872 from Hosier Street Congregational Chapel, Reading; baptisms 1898 to 1901 and marriages 1898 from St. Paul's Presbyterian Chapel, York Road, Reading; baptisms 1829 to 1836 and burials 1836 from Pangbourne Independent or Congregational Chapel; baptisms 1759 to 1836 from Arborfield Independent or Congregational Chapel and baptisms 1806 to 1837 from Stratfield Mortimer Independent Chapel.  The registers of this last chapel contain many entries from the surrounding area including Aldermaston, Brimpton, Padworth and Ufton [all Berkshire] and Monk Sherborne, Pamber, Sherborne St. John, Silchester and Tadley [all Hampshire].  

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Broad Street, Reading, Congregational Church - Baptisms 1715-1884 & 1894-1902; Burials 1787-1869. 

This booklet contains a transcription of the baptisms 1715 to 1884 and 1894 to 1902 and burials 1787 to 1869 entered in the registers of the Independent or Congregational church founded in the 17th century in Broad Street, Reading.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Silchester Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1844-1889.

The Silchester Primitive Methodist Circuit comprised an area based on the Hampshire town of Silchester, eight miles north of Basingstoke on the county boundary with Berkshire.  The 1873 Chapel Schedule returns for the Circuit show chapels at Baughurst (built 1872), Charter Alley (erected 1852), Hannington (1871), Little London (1867), Silchester (1839), Tadley (1859), Wolverton Common (1867) and Wootton St. Lawrence (1870) [all Hampshire] and at Mortimer (1867) [Berkshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Swindon Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.  This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Swindon Bath Road and Swindon Wesley Circuits which included places of worship at Blunsdon, Chiseldon, Cricklade, Gorse Hill, Highworth, Hodson, Liddington, Purton, Swindon (Bath Road), Swindon (Percy Street), Swindon (Princes Street), Swindon (Wesley), Swindon (William Street), Upper Stratton, Wanborough, Wootton Bassett and Wroughton [all Wiltshire], Faringdon, Longcot and Shrivenham [all Berkshire], Clanfield [Oxfordshire] and Lechlade [Gloucestershire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Twyford and Woodley Congregational Churches - Baptisms, Marriages, Burials and Members.

This volume contains a transcription of the baptisms 1812-1846, 1861-1888 and 1898-1924, marriages 1918-1951, death/burials 1912-1949 and lists of members 1809-1845, 1860-1864 and 1869-1948 entered in the records of the Congregational church at Twyford, Berkshire and baptisms 1876-1949, burials 1858-1905 and a list of members 1913-1935 recorded at the Congregational chapel at Woodley, Berkshire.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Wallingford Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1833-1937.

This booklet contains a transcription of the surviving registers from the Wallingford Primitive Methodist Circuit.  The Circuit had places of worship at Abingdon, Appleford, Blewbury, Chilton, Didcot, East Hagbourne, Long Wittenham, Milton, North Moreton, Steventon, Streatley and Wallingford [all Berkshire], Ibstone, Stokenchurch and Towersey [all Buckinghamshire] and Chinnor, Crowmarsh Gifford, Dorchester, Ewelme, Ipsden, Nettlebed, Park Corner in the parish of Swyncombe and Thame [all Oxfordshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!