FULL TITLE:  Chipping Norton and Stow Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1863-1930.

The circuit included places of worship at Burford, Chilson (parish of Charlbury), Fifield, Fordwells (parish of Asthall), Great Tew, Lyneham, Milton under Wychwood, Steeple Barton, Swinbrook and Westwell [all Oxfordshire] and at Bourton on the Water, Great Rissington, Little Barrington, Sherborne and Upper Slaughter [all Gloucestershire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Chipping Norton, Kineton and Stow Mission Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904. Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'. This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Chipping Norton, Kineton and Stow Mission Circuits. The Chipping Norton Circuit had places of worship at Barton, Chadlington, Chipping Norton, Enstone, Hook Norton, Salford, Sibford and Wigginton [all Oxfordshire] and at Ascott, Brailes, Long Compton, Shipston on Stour and Stourton [all Warwickshire].  The Kineton Circuit had places of worship at  Avon Dassett, Butlers Marston, Combroke, Ettington, Farnborough, Fenny Compton, Kineton, Knightcote, Northend, Oxhill, Pillerton, Ratley, Tysoe and Whatcote [all Warwickshire].  The Stow Mission Circuit had places of worship at Kingham [Oxfordshire] and at Bledington and Stow on the Wold [both Gloucestershire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Evesham Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume One - Baptisms 1813-1879; Lists of Members 1816, 1824 and 1838.

The Evesham Wesleyan Methodist Circuit had places of worship at Broadway, Evesham, Honeybourne, Pershore and Wyre Piddle [all Worcestershire], Chipping Campden, Mickleton, Pebworth and Willersey [all Gloucestershire] and Bidford on Avon, Ilmington and Welford on Avon [all Warwickshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Evesham Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume Two - Baptisms 1880-1915; Marriages 1905-1915 and Register of Removals 1884-1907.

The Evesham Wesleyan Methodist Circuit had places of worship at Broadway, Evesham, Honeybourne, Pershore and Wyre Piddle [all Worcestershire], Chipping Campden, Mickleton, Pebworth and Willersey [all Gloucestershire] and Bidford on Avon, Ilmington and Welford on Avon [all Warwickshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Fairford Baptist Church - Births 1785-1836; Burials 1794-1905; Members 1795-1842.

The Baptist interest at Fairford originated about the year 1700 at Meysey Hampton, moving to Fairford in 1724.  The church was supplied by different Ministers until 1744 when the Reverend Thomas Davis was chosen as Pastor.  His successor, Reverend Daniel Williams, formalised the proceedings of the church and was responsible for the compilation of its early records.  This volume contains information extracted from the surviving registers of births and baptisms, and the Members Book which includes the admission and/or dismissal or removal of members and other entries of interest.  Members of the Church resided at Ampney, Arlington, Bibury, Easington, Eastleach, Fairford, Hatherop, Kempsford, Lechlade, Meysey Hampton, Quenington, Southrop, Welford [all Gloucestershire] and in Alvescot, Broughton Poggs, Filkins and Little Faringdon [all Oxfordshire].  

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Stroud and Cirencester Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Volume One.  Baptisms 1811-1848; Lists of Members 1791, 1809 and 1824.

The Stroud and Cirencester Wesleyan Methodist Circuit was created from part of the Gloucester Circuit in 1797.  By 1837 places of worship within the circuit had been established at Bisley, Brimscombe (chapel opened 1804), Cainscross, Chalford (chapel built 1814), Cirencester, Cockshed, Coln Rogers, Littleworth, Northleach, Oakridge (chapel erected 1796), Randwick (established 1807), Stanley End, Stroud (chapel erected 1763) and Tarlton.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Stroud and Cirencester Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Volume Two.  Baptisms 1849-1928 and Marriages 1849-1863.

The Stroud and Cirencester Wesleyan Methodist Circuit was created from part of the Gloucester Circuit in 1797.  By 1837 places of worship within the circuit had been established at Bisley, Brimscombe (chapel opened 1804), Cainscross, Chalford (chapel built 1814), Cirencester, Cockshed, Coln Rogers, Littleworth, Northleach, Oakridge (chapel erected 1796), Randwick (established 1807), Stanley End, Stroud (chapel erected 1763) and Tarlton.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!