FULL TITLE:  Banbury Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.  This booklet contains a trancription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Banbury Circuit, which included places of worship at Adderbury, Banbury, Bloxham, Cropredy, Hanwell, Horley, Shutford, Wardington and Wroxton [all Oxfordshire], Chacombe, Chipping Warden, Eydon, Greatworth, Grimsbury, Hinton, Lower Boddington, Middleton Cheney, Sulgrave and Upper Boddington [all Northamptonshire] and Shotteswell and Warmington [both Warwickshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Buckingham and Brackley Methodist Circuit - Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire Baptisms 1804-1903.

This booklet contains a transcription of the baptisms relating to persons from Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire contained in the registers of the Buckingham and Brackley Methodist Circuit held at the Northamptonshire Record Office.  Also included is a register of marriages 1870-1885 and a register of burials, 1846-1894, in the Wesleyan Chapel Ground at Brackley.  Northamptonshire chapels in the Circuit at various times were situated at Brackley, Croughton, Evenley, Greatworth, Syresham and Whitfield and those from Oxfordshire were situated at Arncott, Bicester, Caulcott, Clifton, Deddington, Fritwell, Hethe, Lower and Upper Heyford, Launton, North Aston, Piddington and Weston on the Green. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Buckingham and Brackley, Thame and Watlington Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.

This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Buckingham and Brackley, Thame and Watlington Circuits.  Buckingham and Brackley Circuit included places of worship at Adstock, Akeley, Buckingham, Padbury and Thornborough [all Buckinghamshire], Bicester, Clifton, Hethe and Somerton [all Oxfordshire], and Brackley and Croughton [both Northamptonshire].  The Thame Circuit included places of worship at Bledlow, Brill, Cuddington, Haddenham and Ludgershall [all Buckinghamshire] and Thame [Oxfordshire].  Watlington Circuit included places of worship at Britwell Salome, Chalgrove, Christmas Common, Drayton, Ewelme, Great Milton, Little Milton, Warborough and Watlington [all Oxfordshire] and Wallingford [Berkshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Toller Congregational Church, Kettering - Volume One - Baptisms 1717-1787; Burials 1736-1787.

An Independent chuch is known to have existed in Kettering in 1672, the first Meeting House being opened some time between this date and 1692.  A new, larger meeting place was erected on the site of the present Toller United Reformed Church in Gold Street in 1723, the present day building being now greatly changed.  The church derives its name from two prominent members of the Toller family, Thomas Northcote Toller and his son Thomas, who successively served as pastors from 1776 until 1875.

This publication contains a transcription of the baptismal and burial entries contained in the church books deposited at Northamptonshire Record Office covering the period 1717 to 1787.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Toller Congregational Church, Kettering - Volume Two - Baptisms 1788-1873; Burials 1788-1867.

An Independent chuch is known to have existed in Kettering in 1672, the first Meeting House being opened some time between this date and 1692.  A new, larger meeting place was erected on the site of the present Toller United Reformed Church in Gold Street in 1723, the present day building being now greatly changed.  The church derives its name from two prominent members of the Toller family, Thomas Northcote Toller and his son Thomas, who successively served as pastors from 1776 until 1875.

This publication contains a transcription of the baptismal and burial entries contained in the church books deposited at Northamptonshire Record Office covering the period 1788 to 1873.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Kettering & Market Harborough Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904. Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'. This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Kettering and Market Harborough Circuits, including members residing in Broughton, Cottingham, Desborough, Great Oakley, Kettering, Little Oakley, Middleton, Naseby, Pipewell, Pytchley and Rothwell [all Northamptonshire], and at Foxton, Great Bowden, Great Easton, Husbands Bosworth, Kibworth Beauchamp, Little Bowden and Market Harborough [all Leicestershire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Middleton Cheney Baptist Church - Births 1785-1837; Burials 1789-1793; Members 1781-1841.

The Baptist Church at Middleton Cheney is believed to date from about 1740 when members met at the house of Mr. Merrivale in Main Road, now the New Inn.  The present chapel was built in 1806 and replaced an earlier, smaller, building thought to be located in Queen Street.  The church is now known as Middleton Cheney Baptist Centre.  This volume contains a transcription of the church birth, burial and membership records deposited at Northamptonshire Record Office.  Members of the church resided at Chacombe, Kings Sutton, Marston St. Lawrence, Middleton Cheney, Moreton Pinkney, Sulgrave, Thenford and Thorpe Mandeville [all Northamptonshire] and in Adderbury, Banbury, Cropredy and Great Bourton [all Oxfordshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Northampton Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Volume One - Baptisms 1808-1862; Burials 1820-1837.

The Northampton Wesleyan Circuit was formed from the Bedford Circuit in 1808.  The 1866-67 Circuit Plan shows places of worship at Billing, Boughton, Brixworth, Collingtree, Duston, Ecton, Far Cotton, Hardingstone, Harpole, Holcot, Houghton, Kislingbury, Moulton, Northampton Gold Street, Northampton Grafton Street, Northampton Scarletwell Street, Pitsford, Quinton, Roade and Weston Favell [all Northamptonshire].  This booklet contains a transcription of those baptismal entries dated between 1808 and 1862 inclusive to be found in the circuit registers deposited at Northamptonshire Record Office.  The burials at Gold Street, Northampton Chapel are also included.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Northampton Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Volume Two - Baptisms 1863-1913.

The Northampton Wesleyan Circuit was formed from the Bedford Circuit in 1808.  The 1866-67 Circuit Plan shows places of worship at Billing, Boughton, Brixworth, Collingtree, Duston, Ecton, Far Cotton, Hardingstone, Harpole, Holcot, Houghton, Kislingbury, Moulton, Northampton Gold Street, Northampton Grafton Street, Northampton Scarletwell Street, Pitsford, Quinton, Roade and Weston Favell [all Northamptonshire].  This booklet contains a transcription of those baptismal entries dated between 1863 and 1913 inclusive to be found in the circuit registers deposited at Northamptonshire Record Office.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Northampton and Daventry Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.  This booklet cotains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Northampton (Gold Street), Northampton (Queens Road) and Daventry Circuits which included places of worship at Braunston, Brixworth, Charwelton, Daventry, Holcot, Northampton, Roade, Weedon and West Haddon [all Northamptonshire] and at Priors Marston and Willoughby [both Warwickshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Oundle Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1840-1914; Marriages 1899-1914.

The Oundle Wesleyan Methodist Circuit was formed in 1840.  This volume contains a transcription of the circuit baptism registers covering the period 1840 to 1914 and the marriage register for the Oundle chapel covering the years 1899 to 1914.  Baptisms were recorded at chapels in Glapthorn, Lutton, Nassington, Oundle, Polebrook, Titchmarsh and Warmington [all Northamptonshire] and at Elton [Huntingdonshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Roade Baptist Church - Births 1816-1837 and Members 1730-1912.

The Baptist Church at Roade is said to have been founded in 1688 by John Gibbs of Newport Pagnell, who also founded the church at Olney, Bucks.  The earliest surviving records date from 1730 when Richard Leaper, also from Olney, became minister.  The present chapel, which is now a private residence, was built in 1802 and replaced an earlier building erected in 1737.  This volume contains a transcription of the church birth and membership records together with extracts from the minutes.  Members of the Church resided at Ashton, Blisworth, Courteenhall, Milton Malsor, Quinton, Roade and Stoke Bruerne [all Northamptonshire] and in Gayhurst, Hanslope and Loughton [all Buckinghamshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Rugby and Daventry Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume One - Daventry District Baptisms     1802-1837.

Within the Rugby and Daventry Circuit separate baptismal registers existed for chapels in the Daventry area and for chapels in the Rugby area.  This arrangement continued up to and beyond 1860 when Rugby Wesleyan Circuit and Daventry Wesleyan Circuit were established as separate entities.  This booklet contains a transcription of the baptisms recorded in the registers for the Daventry area, which included places of worship at Braunston, Daventry, Hellidon, Kilsby, Long Buckby, Weedon and West Haddon [all Northamptonshire] and at Priors Marston [Warwickshire] between 1802 and 1837 inclusive.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Towcester Baptist Church - Births, Deaths and Members.

The Baptist Church at Towcester has its origins in the year 1784 when seventeen members attending the Baptist chapel at Weston by Weedon requested leave to form their own church at Towcester.  The first Pastor of the new church, ordained in 1786, was Thomas Skinner.  Skinner was replaced by William Amphlett in 1793 and early in the nineteenth century John Barker was appointed Pastor.  Barker, from Walgrave in Northamptonshire, remained in office until his death in 1849 seeing the membership increase from thirty to over a hundred during his ministry.  This publication contains a transcription of the register surrendered to the Registrar General in 1837, recording births from 1759 to 1836, and the membership and burail detail contained in the Church Books held at Northamptonshire Record Office, covering the period 1784 to 1912.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Towcester Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1811-1919.

The Towcester Methodist Circuit included chapels at Alderton, Ashton, Astcote in the parish of Pattishall, Blakesley, Grafton Regis, Greens Norton, Hartwell, Maidford, Paulerspury, Shutlanger, Silverstone, Slapton, Stoke Bruerne, Towcester, Wappenham and Whittlebury [all Northamptonshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Towcester and Wolverton Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.  This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Towcester and Wolverton Circuits, which included places of worship at Towcester and Whittlebury [Northamptonshire], Bletchley, Bow Brickhill, Castlethorpe, Fenny Stratford, Hanslope, Newport Pagnell, Old Bradwell, Sherington, Simpson, Stony Stratford, Woburn Sands and Wolverton [all Buckinghamshire] and Aspley Guise, Cranfield and Woburn [all Bedfordshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Wellingborough Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Volume One - Baptisms 1809-1857.

The Wellingborough Wesleyan Methodist Circuit had places of worship at Bozeat, Burton Latimer,
Earls Barton, Finedon, Grendon, Hannington, Harrowden, Irchester, Isham, Mears Ashby, Orlingbury, Wellingborough, Wilby and Wollaston [all Northamptonshire].  This volume contains a transcription of the baptismal entries found in the circuit registers for the period 1809 to 1857 inclusive.  

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE: Wellingborough Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Volume Two - Baptisms 1858-1913.

The Wellingborough Wesleyan Methodist Circuit had places of worship at Bozeat, Burton Latimer,
Earls Barton, Finedon, Grendon, Hannington, Harrowden, Irchester, Isham, Mears Ashby, Orlingbury, Wellingborough, Wilby and Wollaston [all Northamptonshire]. This volume contains a transcription of the baptismal entries found in the circuit registers for the period 1858 to 1913 inclusive.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Wellingborough, Higham Ferrers and Raunds Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll
1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904. Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'. This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Wellingborough, Higham Ferrers and Raunds Circuits, which included places of worship at Bozeat, Denford, Earls Barton, Finedon, Hargrave, Harrowden, Higham Ferrers, Irchester, Irthlingborough, Little Addington, Mears Ashby, Raunds, Ringstead, Rushden, Stanwick, Thrapston, Titchmarsh, Wellingborough, Wilby, Wollaston and Woodford [all Northamptonshire], at Dean, Knotting Green, Riseley, Souldrop, Swineshead and Yielden [all Bedfordshire] and at Catworth [Huntingdonshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!