FULL TITLE:  Abingdon and Witney Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.  This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Abingdon and Witney Circuits, which included places of worship at Abingdon [Berkshire], Bampton, Barnard Gate, Burford, Charlbury, Finstock, Freeland, Hailey, Hanborough, Milton under Wychwood, North Leigh, South Leigh, Stonesfield, Sutton and Witney [all Oxfordshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Brill and Thame Congregational Churches - Baptism, Marriage, Burial and Sunday School Records.

This volume contains a transcription of the baptisms 1850-1867 and 1894-1896, marriages 1838-1870 and burials 1851-1854 entered in the registers of the Independent or Congregational church at Thame, Oxfordshire and baptisms 1842-1900, marriages 1850-1878, burials 1841-1900 and Sunday School admissions 1839-c1865 recorded at the Independent or Congregational church at Brill, Buckinghamshire.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Buckingham and Brackley Methodist Circuit - Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire Baptisms 1804-1903.

This booklet contains a transcription of the baptisms relating to persons from Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire contained in the registers of the Buckingham and Brackley Methodist Circuit held at the Northamptonshire Record Office.  Also included is a register of marriages 1870-1885 and a register of burials, 1846-1894, in the Wesleyan Chapel Ground at Brackley.  Northamptonshire chapels in the Circuit at various times were situated at Brackley, Croughton, Evenley, Greatworth, Syresham and Whitfield and those from Oxfordshire were situated at Arncott, Bicester, Caulcott, Clifton, Deddington, Fritwell, Hethe, Lower and Upper Heyford, Launton, North Aston, Piddington and Weston on the Green. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Buckingham and Brackley, Thame and Watlington Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.

This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Buckingham and Brackley, Thame and Watlington Circuits.  Buckingham and Brackley Circuit included places of worship at Adstock, Akeley, Buckingham, Padbury and Thornborough [all Buckinghamshire], Bicester, Clifton, Hethe and Somerton [all Oxfordshire], and Brackley and Croughton [both Northamptonshire].  The Thame Circuit included places of worship at Bledlow, Brill, Cuddington, Haddenham and Ludgershall [all Buckinghamshire] and Thame [Oxfordshire].  Watlington Circuit included places of worship at Britwell Salome, Chalgrove, Christmas Common, Drayton, Ewelme, Great Milton, Little Milton, Warborough and Watlington [all Oxfordshire] and Wallingford [Berkshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Chinnor Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1858-1909.

The Chinnor Primitive Methodist Circuit had places of worship at Chinnor, Kingston Blount, Lewknor, Moreton in the parish of Thame, Stokenchurch (including Beacons Bottom and Water End), Thame and Watlington [all Oxfordshire] and at Ibstone, Long Crendon, Towersey and Turville [all Buckinghamshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Chipping Norton and Stow Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1863-1930.

The circuit included places of worship at Burford, Chilson (parish of Charlbury), Fifield, Fordwells (parish of Asthall), Great Tew, Lyneham, Milton under Wychwood, Steeple Barton, Swinbrook and Westwell [all Oxfordshire] and at Bourton on the Water, Great Rissington, Little Barrington, Sherborne and Upper Slaughter [all Gloucestershire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Chipping Norton, Kineton and Stow Mission Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904. Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'. This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Chipping Norton, Kineton and Stow Mission Circuits. The Chipping Norton Circuit had places of worship at Barton, Chadlington, Chipping Norton, Enstone, Hook Norton, Salford, Sibford and Wigginton [all Oxfordshire] and at Ascott, Brailes, Long Compton, Shipston on Stour and Stourton [all Warwickshire]. The Kineton Circuit had places of worship at Avon Dassett, Butlers Marston, Combroke, Ettington, Farnborough, Fenny Compton, Kineton, Knightcote, Northend, Oxhill, Pillerton, Ratley, Tysoe and Whatcote [all Warwickshire]. The Stow Mission Circuit had places of worship at Kingham [Oxfordshire] and at Bledington and Stow on the Wold [both Gloucestershire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  George Street, Oxford Congregational Church - Baptisms 1831-1932, Marriages 1837-1855, Burials 1837-1855 and 1892-1898.

The Congregational Church at George Street, Oxford was founded in 1830 when several of the members of New Street Baptist church resolved to form a church on Paedobaptist Congregational lines.  This booklet contains a transcription of the registers of baptisms 1831 to 1932, marriages 1837 to 1925 and burials 1837 to 1855 and 1892 to 1898.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Henley Congregational Church - Baptisms 1841-1937, Death Certificates 1839-1892 and Lists of Members 1787-1868.

This booklet contains a transcription of the baptism register 1841 to 1937 and death certificates 1839 to 1892 from the records of Henley Congregational Church, formerly known as Rotherfield Greys Independent Church and now as Christ Church United Reformed Church.  Also included are several lists of members between 1787 and 1868. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Hook Norton Baptist Church - Births, Baptisms, Marriages, Burials and Members.

This publication contains abstracts from the Hook Norton Baptist Church Books including births recorded in 1818 of persons born between 1772 and 1818, subsequent births to 1837, burials in the Chapel Yard and the Bury Orchard between 1841 and 1935, marriages solemnised in the chapel between 1844 and 1877, and selective entries from church minutes concerning adult baptisms and membership. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE: Hungerford, Marlborough and Wantage Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904. Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'. This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Hungerford, Marlborough and Wantage Circuits. The Hungerford Circuit included palces of worship at Eastbury, Hungerford and Lambourn [all Berkshire] and at Chilton Foliat and Ramsbury [ both Wiltshire]. The Marlborough Circuit included places of worship at Axford, Burbage, Easton Royal, Great Bedwyn, Marlborough, Oare, Pewsey, Wilton and Wootton Rivers [all Wiltshire]. The Wantage Circuit included places of worship at Blewbury, Childrey, Didcot, Harwell, Steventon, Wantage and West Hendred [all Berkshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Oxford Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.  This booklet contains a trancription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Oxford Circuit, which included places of worship at Bladon, Coombe, Headington Quarry, Islip, New Headington, Oxford City, Tackley, Woodstock and Wootton.  

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Summertown Congregational Church - Baptism, Marriage, Burial and Membership Records.

The Congregational Church at Summertown was founded in 1843 when twenty two members of Oxford's George Street Congregational Church detached themselves from the parent body to form a separate church under the ministry of Mr. D. M. Evans.  This booklet contains a transcription of the registers of baptism 1843 to 1925, marriages 1869 to 1925 and burials 1852 to 1922.  These have been supplemented with a list of those members who founded the church in 1843 and a further list of those who were admitted between 1843 and 1893.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Thame Baptist Church - Baptisms, Deaths and Members.

There is evidence that, prior to August 1854, two separate Baptist causes existed in Thame.  The minutes of the Church Book note the joining together of the two churches in 1854 and, later in the same year, a move to a chapel previously occupied by the Wesleyan Methodists, believed to be in Sun Yard.  The minutes also note that a new chapel in Park Street was erected and occupied from June 1865.  This publication contains a transcription of the members lists and details of baptisms, membership and deaths contained in the minutes of the Church Books deposited at Oxfordshire History Centre and covers the period 1854 to 1918.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Thame and Watlington Methodist Circuits - Baptisms 1838-1900.

This booklet contains a transcription of the entries from the registers of the Thame and Watlington Methodist Circuits.  Chapels included in the Circuits were situated at Britwell Salome, Chalgrove, Christmas Common, Drayton St. Leonard, Ewelme, Great and Little Milton, Russells Water, Thame, Warborough and Watlington [all Oxfordshire] and at Bledlow, Brill, Haddenham, Long Crendon and Shabbington [all Buckinghamshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Wallingford Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1833-1937.

This booklet contains a transcription of the surviving registers from the Wallingford Primitive Methodist Circuit.  The Circuit had places of worship at Abingdon, Appleford, Blewbury, Chilton, Didcot, East Hagbourne, Long Wittenham, Milton, North Moreton, Steventon, Streatley and Wallingford [all Berkshire], Ibstone, Stokenchurch and Towersey [all Buckinghamshire] and Chinnor, Crowmarsh Gifford, Dorchester, Ewelme, Ipsden, Nettlebed, Park Corner in the parish of Swyncombe and Thame [all Oxfordshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Wheatley Congregational Church - Baptisms and Members Lists.

The Congregational Church at Wheatley was founded in 1841 after several attempts to establish a church there.  In the following year a sister church at Great Haseley, established in 1839, was attached.  This booklet contains a transcription of the church records held at Oxfordshire Record Office and includes baptisms at both locations 1845 to 1921, lists of members at both locations 1864, 1885, 1890 and 1905, and Sunday School registers of 1902 and 1911.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!