FULL TITLE:  Buckinghamshire Digest Register of Quaker Births 1645-1837.

The Quaker Digest Registers were compiled shortly before the surrender of the original registers to the Registrar General and are a transcript of them.  This volume contains a transcription of the Buckinghamshire Register of Births.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Buckinghamshire Digest Register of Quaker Marriages 1658-1837.

The Quaker Digest Registers were compiled shortly before the surrender of the original registers to the Registrar General and are a transcript of them.  This volume contains a transcription of the Buckinghamshire Register of Marriages.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Buckinghamshire Digest Register of Quaker Deaths 1656-1837.

The Quaker Digest Registers were compiled shortly before the surrender of the original registers to the Registrar General and are a transcript of them.  This volume contains a transcription of the Buckinghamshire Register of Deaths.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE: Buckinghamshire Entries in Dr. Williams Non-Conformist Index.

This Booklet contains over 1,000 birth registrations extracted from the certificates held at the National Archives where there is some connection with Buckinghamshire.  Each entry contains at least the full name of the child, date and place of birth, parents full names and the name of the wife's father.  Most have further information including father's occupation and wife's father's abode and occupation.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE: Amersham Lower Meeting Baptist Church - Births 1773-1837, Burials 1784-1837, Lists of Members 1784-1984.

A church of General Baptists existed in Amersham as early as 1626.  In 1726 some of the members of this church, embracing Calvanistic principles, branched off as a Particular Baptist church and erected a small meeting house at Woodrow, about two miles from Amersham.  Mr. Morris became pastor of this church in 1776 and shortly afterwards commenced an evening lecture in his own house at Amersham.  During the next 23 years, with increasing membership, several buildings were used culminating in the erection of the Lower Meeting House, to Mr. Morris's design, in 1799.  In 1823 the church divided and some members of the congregation retired to the Upper Meeting House belonging to the General Baptists.  The remaining congregation continued to meet at the Lower Meeting House which was subsequently enlarged to include a school room.  The Lower Meeting House building is now occupied by The King's Church.

This booklet contains registers of births 1773-1837 and burials 1784-1837 together with lists of members extracted from surviving Minute Books.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE: Aylesbury Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1844-1905.

The circuit included chapels at Aston Abbots, Aylesbury, Drayton Parslow, Hardwick, Hoggeston, Newton Longville, North Marston, Oving, Stewkley, Stoke Maneville, wanbourne, Whitchurch, Wing and Wingrave.  The registers also contain some baptisms which took place at chapels in Bow Brickhill and Wavendon [both Buckinghamshire] and Aspley Guise, Leighton Buzzard and Woburn Sands [all Bedfordshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Aylesbury Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume 1 - Baptisms 1817-1837 & 1840-1891.

The circuit included chapels at Aylesbury, Bierton, Bishopstone, Buckland, Grandborough, Longwick, North Marston, Princes Risborough, Stoke Mandeville, Stone, Waddesdon, Weedon and Whitchuch [all Buckinghamshire] and Long Marston [Hertfordshire].  This volume contains a transcription of the baptismal entries in the circuit registers for the periods 1817 to 1837 and 1840 to 1891.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Aylesbury Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume 2 - Baptisms 1892-1940 & Burials 1844-1956.

The circuit included chapels at Aylesbury, Bierton, Bishopstone, Buckland, Grandborough, Longwick, North Marston, Princes Risborough, Stoke Mandeville, Stone, Waddesdon, Weedon and Whitchuch [all Buckinghamshire] and Long Marston [Hertfordshire].  This volume contains a transcription of the baptismal entries in the circuit registers for the period 1892 to 1940 and the burial entries for the Bierton and North Marston chapels in the years 1844 to 1956.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Aylesbury Congregational Church - Baptisms, Marriages, Deaths and Members.

The Congregational Church at Aylesbury was founded in 1707 and the first chapel, in Castle Street, was opened in 1788.  By 1815 the church had moved to a chapel in Hale Leys, formerly occupied by the Presbyterians.  A new chapel was constructed on this site in 1874 and was occupied by the Congregationalists until 1980 when it was demolished as part of the redevelopment of that part of Aylesbury.  This booklet contains a transcription of the baptisms, marriages, deaths, burials and membership details noted in the various church books deposited at the Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies.  Baptisms are noted for the periods 1789-1850; 1853-1878 and 1881-1913, marriages for periods 1838-1848; 1850-1879 and 1908-1920, burials 1807-1849 and deaths 1851-1879.  Membership details are noted for those members joining the church between 1816 and 1876.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Beaconsfield Congregational Church - Baptism, Marriage, Burial and Membership Records.

This volume contains a transcription of the baptisms 1765 to 1858 and 1875 to 1921, marriages 1885 to 1897 (bride and groom only) and burials 1813 to 1832 and 1880 to 1911 from the registers of both the 'Old Meeting' and 'Bethesda' Chapels, Beaconsfield, which in due course joined together as Beaconsfield Congregational Church.  Also included are copies of the memorial inscriptions taken from the tombstones in the Congregational graveyard, Beaconsfield, in 1895, and several lists of members of both chapels commencing in 1768.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Brill and Thame Congregational Churches - Baptism, Marriage, Burial and Sunday School Records.

This volume contains a transcription of the baptisms 1850-1867 and 1894-1896, marriages 1838-1870 and burials 1851-1854 entered in the registers of the Independent or Congregational church at Thame, Oxfordshire and baptisms 1842-1900, marriages 1850-1878, burials 1841-1900 and Sunday School admissions 1839-c1865 recorded at the Independent or Congregational church at Brill, Buckinghamshire.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Buckingham and Brackley Methodist Circuit - Buckinghamshire Baptisms 1804-1900.

This booklet contains a transcription of the Buckinghamshire entries contained in the registers of the Buckingham and Brackley Methodist Circuit held at the Northamptonshire Record Office.  Buckinghamshire chapels included in the Circuit at various times were situated at Adstock, Akeley, Botolph Claydon, Buckingham, Chackmore, Maids Moreton, Padbury, Steeple Claydon, Thornborough, Tingewick, Turweston, Westbury and Winslow.  Whilst most entries are to be found in the registers devoted to the whole Circuit a separate register was kept for the chapel at Steeple Claydon from 1851 and these records are also included in the transcription.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Buckingham and Brackley, Thame and Watlington Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.

This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Buckingham and Brackley, Thame and Watlington Circuits.  Buckingham and Brackley Circuit included places of worship at Adstock, Akeley, Buckingham, Padbury and Thornborough [all Buckinghamshire], Bicester, Clifton, Hethe and Somerton [all Oxfordshire], and Brackley and Croughton [both Northamptonshire].  The Thame Circuit included places of worship at Bledlow, Brill, Cuddington, Haddenham and Ludgershall [all Buckinghamshire] and Thame [Oxfordshire].  Watlington Circuit included places of worship at Britwell Salome, Chalgrove, Christmas Common, Drayton, Ewelme, Great Milton, Little Milton, Warborough and Watlington [all Oxfordshire] and Wallingford [Berkshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Burnham Congregational Church - Admissions and Dismissals 1827-1904.

This volume contains information extracted from 'Records and Register Book' for the period 1827 to 1857 and 'Minutes of Church Meetings' for the period 1858 to 1904 regarding the admission and/or dismissal or removal of members, various lists of members from 1791 onwards, and baptisms and burials which are interspersed throughout each book.  The membership lists often contain information such as date of death or place to which an individual removed.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Chalfont St. Giles Congregational Church - Baptisms 1770-1837 & 1870-1889; Members 1813-1913.

Nonconformity in Chalfont St. Giles can be traced back to 1662, the year that Thomas Valentine, Rector of Chafont St. Giles, was ejected from his living for refusing to accept the Book of Common Prayer exclusively for worship.  An independent congregation consisting of Valentine and his followers ensued, the infant church meeting in the home of one of the congregation.  The first chapel, in Deanway, was built in 1721 and replaced in 1854 by a larger structure, now a private dwelling.  The church adopted Congregational principles in 1812 having previously been run on Presbyterian lines.  This volume contains a transcript of the surviving baptismal records covering the periods 1770 to 1837 and 1870 to 1889.  Also included are notes of marriage between 1904 and 1918, interments and deaths between 1815 and 1895, and several lists of members between 1813 and 1913. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Chesham Congregational Church - Baptisms 1786-1837, Burials 1779-1837.

This volume contains a transcription of the baptisms 1786-1837 and burials 1779-1837 entered in the registers of the Congregational or Independent Church founded at Chesham in the 18th century.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Chinnor Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1858-1909.

The Chinnor Primitive Methodist Circuit had places of worship at Chinnor, Kingston Blount, Lewknor, Moreton in the parish of Thame, Stokenchurch (including Beacons Bottom and Water End), Thame and Watlington [all Oxfordshire] and at Ibstone, Long Crendon, Towersey and Turville [all Buckinghamshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Cores End Congregational Church - Volume One - Baptisms 1773-1837; Burials 1783-1837 and Members 1773-1840.

Cores End Congregational Church in Wooburn, Buckinghamshire was founded in 1768 and the Church Books, held in the chapel, date from 1773.  This first volume contains a transcription of the Baptismal, Burial and Membership entries recorded in the Church Books and dated between 1773 and 1840.  Many of the Membership entries give details of residence, character, admission, death or removal.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Cores End Congregational Church Volume Two - Baptisms & Marriages 1857-1912; Burials 1857-1914; Members 1857-1916.

Cores End Congregational Church in Wooburn, Buckinghamshire, was founded in 1768 and the Church Books, held in the chapel, date from 1773.  This second volume contains a transcription of the Baptismal, Burial and Membership entries recorded in the Church Books and dated between 1857 and 1916.  Many of the Membership entries give details of residence, character, admission, death or removal.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Datchet Strict Baptist Church - Members' Book 1844-1910.

This volume contains information extracted from the Members' Book of the Strict Baptist Church at Datchet and includes the admission and/or dismissal or removal of members, baptisms, deaths and other entries of interest. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Great Brickhill Particular Baptist Church - Church Book 1815-1953.

The Particular Baptist Church at Great Brickhill was started as a branch of the Leighton Buzzard cause.  The earliest entry in the Church Book, a list of members, is dated 18th June 1815 and there follows regular entries of notable events until the beginning of the twentieth century when church membership went into decline.  The church eventually closed in 1953.  This booklet contains a transcription of the events recorded in the Church Book.  Of particular interest are a list of births from 1792 to 1837 and members lists of 1815, 1828, 1836, 1857 and 1871.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Great Marlow Congregational Church - Baptisms, Marriages, Burials and Members.

The origins of the Congregational Church at Great Marlow can be traced back to 1693.  The present Salem Chapel, opened on October 27th 1840 under the pastorate of Thomas Styles, is the last of a number of meeting houses used by the church for worship.  This volume, transcribed from the church books deposited at the Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies, includes the recorded baptisms 1774-1907, marriages 1867-1908 and burials 1777-1806.  Also included are a number of membership lists commencing with one dated 1777 and repeated at regular intervals, the last recorded new member being admitted in 1907. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Haddenham Baptist Church Volume One - Births 1800-1837; Marriages 1840-1858; Members 1810-1879.

The Baptist cause in Haddenham can be traced to the mid seventeeth century.  During the early years of the Church meeting for worship would have been held in private houses and there is no record of any one dedicated building until 1734 when a house on the site of the present church was used.  The present chapel was completed in 1809 and the burial ground to the east of the building was donated in 1832.  This volume contains a transcription of a register of births 1800 to 1837, a register of marriages 1840 to 1858, and various lists of members 1810 to 1879.  Also included are extracts from Towersey Church Book 1837 to 1870.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE: Haddenham Baptist Church Volume Two - Burials 1823-1930 & List of Members 1882-1913.

The Baptist cause in Haddenham can be traced to the mid seventeeth century. During the early years of the Church meeting for worship would have been held in private houses and there is no record of any one dedicated building until 1734 when a house on the site of the present church was used. The present chapel was completed in 1809 and the burial ground to the east of the building was donated in 1832. This volume contains a transcription of a register of burials 1823 to 1930 and a list of members 1882 to 1913.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  High Wycombe Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1832-1838 & 1844-1873.

This booklet contains a transcription of the entries from the earliest extant registers of the High Wycombe Primitive Methodist Circuit.  Entries include persons living in Amersham, Aston Clinton, Beaconsfield, Bledlow, Bradenham, Burnham, Chalfont St. Giles, Chesham, Dorney, Farnham Royal, Great Missenden, Hedgerley, High Wycombe, Hughenden, Penn, Princes Risborough, Radnage, The Lee, Wendover, West Wycombe and Wooburn. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  High Wycombe Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume 1 - Baptisms 1792-1862.

The circuit included chapels at Booker, Bryants Bottom, Downley, Flackwell Heath, Great Kingshill, Great Marlow, Gread Missenden, London Road (High Wycombe), Newland (High Wycombe), Slater Street (High Wycombe), Victoria Street (High Wycombe), St. Mary's Street (High Wycombe), Westbourne Street (High Wycombe), Holmer Green, Lacey Green, Lane End, Naphill, Penn, Radnage, Sands, Stokenchurch, Terriers, West Wycombe, Wheeler End and Wooburn Green. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  High Wycombe Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume 2 - Baptisms 1863-1893.

The circuit included chapels at Booker, Bryants Bottom, Downley, Flackwell Heath, Great Kingshill, Great Marlow, Gread Missenden, London Road (High Wycombe), Newland (High Wycombe), Slater Street (High Wycombe), Victoria Street (High Wycombe), St. Mary's Street (High Wycombe), Westbourne Street (High Wycombe), Holmer Green, Lacey Green, Lane End, Naphill, Penn, Radnage, Sands, Stokenchurch, Terriers, West Wycombe, Wheeler End and Wooburn Green. 

 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  High Wycombe Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume 3 - Baptisms 1880-1919.

The circuit included chapels at Booker, Bryants Bottom, Downley, Flackwell Heath, Great Kingshill, Great Marlow, Gread Missenden, London Road (High Wycombe), Newland (High Wycombe), Slater Street (High Wycombe), Victoria Street (High Wycombe), St. Mary's Street (High Wycombe), Westbourne Street (High Wycombe), Holmer Green, Lacey Green, Lane End, Naphill, Penn, Radnage, Sands, Stokenchurch, Terriers, West Wycombe, Wheeler End and Wooburn Green. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  High Wycombe Zion Baptist Church - Members & Minutes 1832-1986.

Zion Baptist Church in High Wycombe, founded in 1678, has met almost continuously for over 300 years and exists today as the High Wycombe Evangelical Baptist Church.  The present chapel at the corner of Hughenden Avenue and The Pastures was erected in 1970, replacing a building in Bridge Street.  The Bridge Street chapel, erected in 1862, provided a place of worship for a large number of Particular Baptists previously associated with the chapel in Newlands in the town.  This volume contains a transcription of the membership and minuted meeting entries recorded in the Church Book deposited at the Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies in Aylesbury and covers the period 1832 to 1896.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Leighton Buzzard Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1844-1943.

The Leighton Buzzard Circuit had places of worship at Bow Brickhill, Fenny Stratford, Hanslope, Linslade, Newport Pagnell, Stantonbury, Stony Stratford, Wavendon and Woburn Sands [all Buckinghamshire] and at Cranfield, Great Billington, Heath and Reach, Hockliffe, Husborne Crawley, Leighton Buzzard, Lidlington, Marston Moretaine, Ridgmont and Salford [all Bedfordshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Maidenhead Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1885-1930.

The Maidenhead Primitive Methodist Circuit included chapels at Bray, Cookham Dean and Maidenhead [all Berkshire] and Boveney, Eton Wick and Great Marlow [all Buckinghamshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  New Bradwell Baptist Church - Members Book 1856-1910.

The Baptist Church at New Bradwell was founded in 1856 when some members of the Baptist cause at Stony Stratford sought and obtained from the London and North Western Railway Company the use of the upper portion of one of the larger houses in the village for use as a Sunday School and Preaching Station.  The accomodation proved quite inadequate and by September of the following year a chapel had been erected in North Street.  This booklet contains a transcription of the minutes recorded in the church Members Book between 1856 and 1910 and lists of members recorded in the same book.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Newport Pagnell Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume 1 - Baptisms 1815-1871.

The circuit included chapels at Bletchley, Bow Brickhill, Fenny Stratford, Little Brickhill, Newport Pagnell, Old Bradwell, Stony Stratford, Water Eaton, Wavendon and Wolverton [all Buckinghamshire] and Aspley Guise, Cranfield, Salford and Woburn Sands [all Bedfordshire] and the registers contain persons resident in many other villages in the area.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Newport Pagnell Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume 2 - Baptisms 1872-1927.

The circuit included chapels at Bletchley, Bow Brickhill, Fenny Stratford, Little Brickhill, Newport Pagnell, Old Bradwell, Stony Stratford, Water Eaton, Wavendon and Wolverton [all Buckinghamshire] and Aspley Guise, Cranfield, Salford and Woburn Sands [all Bedfordshire] and the registers contain persons resident in many other villages in the area.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

>FULL TITLE:  Newport Pagnell Independent Chapel - Baptisms 1764-1842.

The Independent Chapel at Newport Pagnell was founded in about 1660 by the Reverend John Gibbs.  From October 1764 its popularity received a boost under the auspices of William Bull as this volume containing a transcription of the baptisms 1764-1842 testifies.  Not only are there many entries from Newport Pagnell itself but there are also entries from the surrounding area including Gayhurst, Great Linford, Lathbury, Moulsoe, North Crawley, Sherington and Stoke Goldington.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Newport Pagnell Independent Chapel - Baptisms 1842-1915.

A further volume of baptisms from the records of the Independent Chapel at Newport Pagnell founded in about 1660 by the Reverend John Gibbs.  Not only are there many entries from Newport Pagnell itself but there are also entries from the surrounding area including Great Linford, North Crawley and Sherington.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Newport Pagnell Independent Chapel - Marriages 1837-1885; Burials 1790-1837 & 1850-1859; Members 1709-1856.

The Independent Chapel at Newport Pagnell was founded in about 1660 by the Reverend John Gibbs.  This volume contains a transcription of the marriage entries 1837-1885 (bride and groom only), the registers of burials 1790-1837 and 1850-1859, and lists of members 1709-1856.  The lists of members illustrate the popularity of this chapel, including individuals from both Newport Pagnell itself and the surrounding villages, and in many cases give information about where a member came from or was dismissed to.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Penn Beacon Hill Particular Baptist Church - Members Book 1828-1900; Lists of Members 1802-1900.

This volume contains information extracted from the Members Book of the Particular Baptist Church at Beacon Hill, Penn, including the admission and/or dismissal or removal of members, baptisms, deaths and other entries of interest.  Members of the Church resided at Flackwell Heath, Hazlemere, Loudwater, Penn, Tylers Green, Wycombe Marsh and other places in the vicinity.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Princes Risborough Baptist Church - Members 1797-1897 and Burials 1860-1915.

The Baptist Church at Princes Risborough dates from the early eighteenth century.  This booklet contains a transcription of the Members Lists contained in the various Church Books deposited at the Centre for Buckinghamshire Studies and the entries recorded in the Burial Register held at the same place.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Swanbourne Particular and Strict Baptist Church - Members' Books 1809-1969.

This volume contains information extracted from the Members' Books of the Particular and Strict Baptist Church formed at Swanbourne in 1809 regarding the admission and/or dismissal or removal of members, various lists of members from 1809 onwards, and births, baptisms and deaths which are interspersed throughout the books.  The membership lists sometimes contain information such as date of death or place to which an individual removed.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Thame and Watlington Methodist Circuits - Baptisms 1838-1900.

This booklet contains a transcription of the entries from the registers of the Thame and Watlington Methodist Circuits.  Chapels included in the Circuits were situated at Britwell Salome, Chalgrove, Christmas Common, Drayton St. Leonard, Ewelme, Great and Little Milton, Russells Water, Thame, Warborough and Watlington [all Oxfordshire] and at Bledlow, Brill, Haddenham, Long Crendon and Shabbington [all Buckinghamshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Towcester and Wolverton Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904.  Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'.  This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Towcester and Wolverton Circuits, which included places of worship at Towcester and Whittlebury [Northamptonshire], Bletchley, Bow Brickhill, Castlethorpe, Fenny Stratford, Hanslope, Newport Pagnell, Old Bradwell, Sherington, Simpson, Stony Stratford, Woburn Sands and Wolverton [all Buckinghamshire] and Aspley Guise, Cranfield and Woburn [all Bedfordshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Waddesdon Hill Particular Baptist Church Volume One - Births 1783-1836 and Members Books 1794-1836.

This volume contains a Register of Births 1783 to 1836 together with information extracted from the Members Books of the Particular Baptist Church at Waddesdon Hill, including the admission and/or dismissal or removal of members, baptisms, deaths and other entries of interest.  Also included are Lists of Members for 1798, 1801, 1807, 1809, 1824, 1829 and 1835.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Waddesdon Hill Particular Baptist Church Volume Two - Burials 1837-1846 and Members Books 1837-1896.

This volume contains a Register of Burials 1837 to 1846 together with information extracted from the Members Books of the Particular Baptist Church at Waddesdon Hill, including the admission and/or dismissal or removal of members, baptisms, deaths and other entries of interest.  Also included are Lists of Members for 1837, 1842, 1846, 1878 and 1896.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Wallingford Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1833-1937.

This booklet contains a transcription of the surviving registers from the Wallingford Primitive Methodist Circuit.  The Circuit had places of worship at Abingdon, Appleford, Blewbury, Chilton, Didcot, East Hagbourne, Long Wittenham, Milton, North Moreton, Steventon, Streatley and Wallingford [all Berkshire], Ibstone, Stokenchurch and Towersey [all Buckinghamshire] and Chinnor, Crowmarsh Gifford, Dorchester, Ewelme, Ipsden, Nettlebed, Park Corner in the parish of Swyncombe and Thame [all Oxfordshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Wendover Congregational Church - Baptisms, Burials and Lists of Members.

The Congregational Church at Wendover was formed in 1811.  This booklet contains information extracted from registers of baptism 1812-1836, 1851-1859 and 1869-1874, registers of burials 1834-1836 and 1857-1863 and Minute Books giving lists of members at 1811, 1841-1862, 1875 and 1884.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Wolverton Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1881-1929.

The Wolverton Primitive Methodist Circuit had places of worship at Bow Brickhill, Bradwell, Olney, Stantonbury, Wavendon and Wolverton [all Buckinghamshire] and at Aspley Guise, Husborne Crawley and Lidlington [all Bedfordshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Wolverton Wesleyan Church - Marriages 1900-1924.

This booklet contains a transcription of the marriages which took place at Wolverton Wesleyan Church from 1900 to 1924 inclusive.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!