FULL TITLE:  Chipping Norton, Kineton and Stow Mission Wesleyan Methodist Circuits - Historic Roll 1899-1904.

The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904. Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'. This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Chipping Norton, Kineton and Stow Mission Circuits. The Chipping Norton Circuit had places of worship at Barton, Chadlington, Chipping Norton, Enstone, Hook Norton, Salford, Sibford and Wigginton [all Oxfordshire] and at Ascott, Brailes, Long Compton, Shipston on Stour and Stourton [all Warwickshire]. The Kineton Circuit had places of worship at Avon Dassett, Butlers Marston, Combroke, Ettington, Farnborough, Fenny Compton, Kineton, Knightcote, Northend, Oxhill, Pillerton, Ratley, Tysoe and Whatcote [all Warwickshire]. The Stow Mission Circuit had places of worship at Kingham [Oxfordshire] and at Bledington and Stow on the Wold [both Gloucestershire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Evesham Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume One - Baptisms 1813-1879; Lists of Members 1816, 1824 and 1838.

The Evesham Wesleyan Methodist Circuit had places of worship at Broadway, Evesham, Honeybourne, Pershore and Wyre Piddle [all Worcestershire], Chipping Campden, Mickleton, Pebworth and Willersey [all Gloucestershire] and Bidford on Avon, Ilmington and Welford on Avon [all Warwickshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Evesham Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume Two - Baptisms 1880-1915; Marriages 1905-1915 and Register of Removals 1884-1907.

The Evesham Wesleyan Methodist Circuit had places of worship at Broadway, Evesham, Honeybourne, Pershore and Wyre Piddle [all Worcestershire], Chipping Campden, Mickleton, Pebworth and Willersey [all Gloucestershire] and Bidford on Avon, Ilmington and Welford on Avon [all Warwickshire]. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Kineton Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1843-1912.

The circuit included places of worship at Avon Dassett, Butlers Marston, Combroke, Ettington, Fenny Compton, Gaydon, Kineton, Knightcote, Northend, Oxhill, Pillerton, Ratley, Tysoe and Whatcote [all Warwickshire].  This volume contains a trancription of the baptismal entries found in the circuit registers for the period 1843 to 1912 inclusive. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Leamington Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1844-1911.

The circuit included places of worship at Bishops Itchington, Burton Dassett, Fenny Compton, Harbury, Leamington, Long Itchington, Napton on the Hill, Priors Marston, Southam and Warwick [all Warwickshire] and at Byfield [Northamptonshire].  This volume contains a transcription of the baptismal entries found in the circuit registers for the period 1844 to 1911 inclusive.  

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Rugby and Daventry Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume Two - Rugby District Baptisms 1815-1878.

Within the Rugby and Daventry Circuit separate registers existed for chapels in the Daventry area and for chapels in the Rugby area.  This arrangement continued up to and beyond 1860 when Rugby Wesleyan Circuit and Daventry Wesleyan Circuit were established as separate entities.  This booklet contains a transcription of the baptisms recorded in the registers for the Rugby area between 1815 and 1878 inclusive.  The Circuit included places of worship at Bilton, Broadwell, Clifton upon Dunsmore, Hillmorton, Long Lawford, Newton and Rugby [all Warwickshire], Lilbourne [Northamptonshire] and Lutterworth [Leicestershire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Rugby and Daventry Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume Three - Rugby District Baptisms 1879-1942.

Within the Rugby and Daventry Circuit separate registers existed for chapels in the Daventry area and for chapels in the Rugby area.  This arrangement continued up to and beyond 1860 when Rugby Wesleyan Circuit and Daventry Wesleyan Circuit were established as separate entities.  This booklet contains a transcription of the baptisms recorded in the registers for the Rugby area between 1879 and 1942 inclusive.  The Circuit included places of worship at Bilton, Broadwell, Clifton upon Dunsmore, Hillmorton, Long Lawford, Newton and Rugby [all Warwickshire], Lilbourne [Northamptonshire] and Lutterworth [Leicestershire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Rugby Primitive Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1851-1915.

A transcription of the Circuit Baptismal Registers deposited at Northamptonshire Record Office.  The entries record baptisms of persons resident at Brinklow, Churchover, Dunchurch, Grandborough, Long Lawford, Rugby, Stretton on Dunsmore and other places in the Rugby area.   

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Stratford-Upon-Avon Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1849-1937; Members List 1909.

The Stratford-Upon-Avon Methodist Circuit was formed from Evesham Circuit in 1849 and had places of worship at Bearley, Moreton Morrell, Snitterfield, Stratford-upon-Avon and Wellesbourne [all Warwickshire].  Henley-in-Arden was added in 1891, Claverdon in 1923 and Luddington in 1933 [all Warwickshire].

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Long Compton Congregational Church - Baptisms, Burials and Members.

The Congregational Church at Long Compton was established in 1820.  This booklet contains a transcription of the baptism, burial and membership entries for the period 1820 to 1903 recorded in the various church documents deposited at Warwickshire County Record Office. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Warwick, Brook Street Congregational Church - Baptisms 1784-1889;
                       Marriages 1839-1889; Burials 1806-1884.

The Congregational Church in Warwick can be traced back to the middle of the eighteenth century, the first chapel being built in Cow Lane, later renamed Brook Street, in 1758.  Following several enlargements to this building a new, larger, chapel was erected on the same site in 1826.  The building is now used as offices by a firm of architects.  This booklet contains a transcription of the baptismal, marriage and burial entries found in the church books deposited at Warwickshire County Record Office. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Rugby Registration District - Marriage Notice Book Volume One 1837-1861.

The Act which introduced civil registration in 1837 specified that any couple who were not marrying in the Church of England by banns or licence were to give notice of their intended marriage at their Local Register Office.  The Notice was then read out at three meetings of the Board of Guardians for the local Poor Law Union.  This booklet contains a transcription of those entries of intended marriage notified to the Rugby Registration District which included Bilton, Birdingbury, Bourton on Dunsmore, Brinklow, Brownsover, Church Lawford, Churchover, Clifton on Dunsmore (including Newton and Biggin), Combe Fields (extra-parochial), Dunchurch (including Thurlaston). Easenhall in the parish of Monks Kirby, Frankton, Grandborough, Harborough Magna, Hillmorton, Kings Newnham, Leamington Hastings, Marton, Newbold on Avon (including Cosford, Little Lawford and Long Lawford), Rugby, Ryton on Dunsmore, Stretton on Dunsmore (including Princethorpe), Willoughby, Wolfhampcote and Wolston (including Brandon and Bretford) [all Warwickshire], Barby, Clay Coton, Crick, Elkington, Kilsby, Lilbourn, Stanford on Avon and Yelvertoft [all Northamptonshire] and Westrill and Starmore [Leicestershire].  Information contained within each notice includes the name, age, condition, occupation, residence and length of residency of each party together with the date the notice was given and the church or building in which the marriage was to be solemnised.  Most marriages, but by no means all, were to take place in nonconformist churches or chapels in the surrounding area. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Rugby Registration District - Marriage Notice Book Volume Two 1862-1877.

The Act which introduced civil registration in 1837 specified that any couple who were not marrying in the Church of England by banns or licence were to give notice of their intended marriage at their Local Register Office.  The Notice was then read out at three meetings of the Board of Guardians for the local Poor Law Union.  This booklet contains a transcription of those entries of intended marriage notified to the Rugby Registration District which included Bilton, Birdingbury, Bourton on Dunsmore, Brinklow, Brownsover, Church Lawford, Churchover, Clifton on Dunsmore (including Newton and Biggin), Combe Fields (extra-parochial), Dunchurch (including Thurlaston). Easenhall in the parish of Monks Kirby, Frankton, Grandborough, Harborough Magna, Hillmorton, Kings Newnham, Leamington Hastings, Marton, Newbold on Avon (including Cosford, Little Lawford and Long Lawford), Rugby, Ryton on Dunsmore, Stretton on Dunsmore (including Princethorpe), Willoughby, Wolfhampcote and Wolston (including Brandon and Bretford) [all Warwickshire], Barby, Clay Coton, Crick, Elkington, Kilsby, Lilbourn, Stanford on Avon and Yelvertoft [all Northamptonshire] and Westrill and Starmore [Leicestershire].  Information contained within each notice includes the name, age, condition, occupation, residence and length of residency of each party together with the date the notice was given and the church or building in which the marriage was to be solemnised.  Most marriages, but by no means all, were to take place in nonconformist churches or chapels in the surrounding area. 

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Warwick Union Volume One - Workhouse Deaths 1854-1909.

A transcription of the surviving death registers for the Warwick Union for the years 1854-1909.  The Warwick Poor Law Union was formed on 29 June 1836 and comprised the parishes of Ashow, Baginton, Barford, Bishops Tachbrook, Bubbenhall, Budbrooke, Cubbington, Haseley, Hatton, Honiley, Hunninghan, Kenilworth, Leamington Priors, Leek Wootton, Lillington, Milverton, Norton Lindsey, Offchurch, Radford Semele, Rowington, Sherbourne, Stivichall, Stoneleigh, Wappenbury, Warwick St. Mary, Warwick St. Nicholas, Weston under Wetherley, Whitnash and Wroxhall [all Warwickshire].   

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Warwick Union Volume Two - Workhouse Births 1848-1908.

A transcription of the surviving birth registers for the Warwick Union for the years 1848-1908.  The Warwick Poor Law Union was formed on 29 June 1836 and comprised the parishes of Ashow, Baginton, Barford, Bishops Tachbrook, Bubbenhall, Budbrooke, Cubbington, Haseley, Hatton, Honiley, Hunninghan, Kenilworth, Leamington Priors, Leek Wootton, Lillington, Milverton, Norton Lindsey, Offchurch, Radford Semele, Rowington, Sherbourne, Stivichall, Stoneleigh, Wappenbury, Warwick St. Mary, Warwick St. Nicholas, Weston under Wetherley, Whitnash and Wroxhall [all Warwickshire].   

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Atherstone Division Petty Sessions - Bastardy Cases 1845-1910.

A transcription of the register of bastardy applications for Atherstone Division Petty Sessions deposited with the Warwickshire Quarter Sessions.  Each return gives the names of the mothers of bastard children applying, date of issue of summons, date of Petty Sessions hearing, result of the application and the names of the putative fathers in all cases in which orders were made.  The Atherstone Petty Sessions included the parishes of Ansley, Atherstone, Baddesley Ensor, Baxterley, Bentley, Grendon, Hartshill, Mancetter, Merevale and Polesworth.

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:

FULL TITLE:  Coventry Division Petty Sessions - Bastardy Cases 1880-1913.

A transcription of the Registers of Bastardy Applications together with extracts from the Registers of Court for the Coventry Division Petty Sessions.  Each entry from the Registers of Bastardy Applications gives the date of the application, the name and residence of the mother of a bastard child applying, the name, residence and occupation of the putative father, the date of the child's birth and the date of the hearing.  In a large number of cases the result of the application is included.  Entries from the Registers of Court give the date of the hearing, the name of the complainant, the name of the defendant, the nature of the offence and the minute of adjudication.  As well as applications for Orders of Affiliation the Registers of Court also incude applications for arrears of maintenance.  Coventry Division Petty Sessions include applications from mothers residing in the parishes of Allesley, Baginton, Bedworth, Berkswell, Binley, Brandon, Bretford, Bulkington, Burton Hastings, Corley, Exhall, Fillongley, Foleshill, Hampton in Arden, Keresley, Meriden, Ryton on Dunsmore, Sowe, Stivichall, Stoneleigh, Walsgrave on Sowe, Withybrook, Wolvey and Wyken [all Warwickshire].     

Quantity:
Options:
Buy Now:
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!